Bandit Skills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a level 3 skiller clan for runescape that you should sign up and join ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Recruits+ others read first

Go down 
+5
Chad
burnt
D S M
Taillade
Etobandit
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Etobandit
Admin
Etobandit

New Recruits+ others read first Empty
PostSubject: New Recruits+ others read first   New Recruits+ others read first EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:39 pm

Hello folks, Im Etobandit, the clan leader. I have decided to make a forum for my clan as it may get pretty big ( i hope). and i would greatl;y apreciate it if you stayed active in the chat if you can Smile. the better you do recruiting and your behaviour in the chat effects your status on the clan chat. and also i have positions opened for forum mods if you would like to apply. before you get to working on your application, please first note the person who told you about the clan.
Back to top Go down
http://rsbandits.my-rpg.com
Taillade

Taillade

PostSubject: Re: New Recruits+ others read first   New Recruits+ others read first EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:33 am

Hey Eto, Taillade here =) i wont be on for about a week or so coz of school and all =( ill try my best to get on every opportunity i can and contribute to this forum as well Wink lol u were the person who told me about this clan! u recruited me =) lol
Back to top Go down
D S M

PostSubject: Re: New Recruits+ others read first   New Recruits+ others read first EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Heya Eto, I would like to apply for a mod position. I am a certified webmaster and know phpbb like the back of my hand. Have ran multiple forums before and coded hundreds of sites. If you need any help with the site let me know man.

BTW, pro recruited me.
Back to top Go down
burnt

burnt

PostSubject: Re: New Recruits+ others read first   New Recruits+ others read first EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Hey eto, Burnt F1shie here. Hope this forum will be fun and a way for everyone to communicate Smile
Back to top Go down
Chad

Chad

PostSubject: Re: New Recruits+ others read first   New Recruits+ others read first EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Good work on the new clan. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nausicaa.net/wiki/Main_Page
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: New Recruits+ others read first   New Recruits+ others read first EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Hmm mod, I'll fill in that application. Like I've said I've ran a forum from forumer before (link to site) and I am the one who suggested forumer to you for the site. I've got some experience in coding but I'm not that good at it.

BTW - Crave recruited me. lol!

Edit - Also I could use my GFXing skills to create some pictures for the site, though it might take a while. Especially for one that probably doesn't have any renders. And if you don't know what a render is...
A render is picture of a character that has no Background or any other feature that is not directly related to the character itself. Although, many renders have a "claim-mark" signifying the person who "rendered" the picture. However these do not interfere with the picture itself, and can be easily moved or erased from the render when using it to produce a picture.
Back to top Go down
http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com
Etobandit
Admin
Etobandit

PostSubject: Re: New Recruits+ others read first   New Recruits+ others read first EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:24 pm

alright sounds good red Smile maybe u could help make the links look better like up at the top
Back to top Go down
http://rsbandits.my-rpg.com
3 C L I P Se

3 C L I P Se

PostSubject: hey eto so now i can apply!! :D   New Recruits+ others read first EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:43 pm

now i can apply
Back to top Go down
3 C L I P Se

3 C L I P Se

PostSubject: f0rum m0d appl1c4t10n!!!   New Recruits+ others read first EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:46 pm

hey guys id like to be a forum mod cause i think ive contributed a lot .. ive recruited lots of peoples.. and u told me bout cc.. lolololz. every time ive played runescape sence ive started cc ive always been in when im logged on.. plus i help a lot of people with what to type in for site.. and how to register..

thanks,
3 C L I P Se
Back to top Go down
Wakabala

Wakabala

PostSubject: Re: New Recruits+ others read first   New Recruits+ others read first EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:45 pm

I'll just make a little intro post for myself since this seems like a good place to make one.

Hmm well Prodiigy and Eto both referred me to the clan at the same time, but I think prodiigy got the credit for it.

I'm pretty good with doing graphic design stuff as long as I'm motivated to do it (but you already know that).

A little bit about my RS "life": I started back in 2004 and had many accounts since then. My main account "frostyfuz" is currently locked and I've tried about 4 times to get in unlocked and they are always telling me the creation details aren't good enough (which is complete BS because I know the right details). I made a skiller to pass time between lock appeals, and I also have a mini-main thats level 90 with crappy non-combat skills.

I go on many forums, ran my own forum, and moderate another forum that's been running for a few years now.

Other then online stuff I also enjoy mountain biking with my friends, hanging out/partying, going out with my girlfriend (don't tell her I play RS she doesn't know =P). I also do a bit of computer modding and 3D design for computer games.
Back to top Go down
3 C L I P Se

3 C L I P Se

PostSubject: wish i could have mod :p   New Recruits+ others read first EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:24 pm

damn i wish i could have forum mod... :/ oh well..
Back to top Go down
MaliciousBastard

PostSubject: Re: New Recruits+ others read first   New Recruits+ others read first EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:34 pm

I run a couple(Mostly Legit) , am a bit of a hacker/script kiddie, but I can help you with the security of your site if you still need a Mod or Admin.

Told about clan by: 99wcr99miner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Recruits+ others read first   New Recruits+ others read first Empty

Back to top Go down

New Recruits+ others read first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bandit Skills :: Applications-
Jump to: