Bandit Skills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a level 3 skiller clan for runescape that you should sign up and join ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap and Easy Crafting and Smithing xp (f2p+p2p)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
99wcr99miner

Cheap and Easy Crafting and Smithing xp (f2p+p2p) Empty
PostSubject: Cheap and Easy Crafting and Smithing xp (f2p+p2p)   Cheap and Easy Crafting and Smithing xp (f2p+p2p) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:14 pm

To start you need 20 smithing and 16 crafting. I'd recommend having at least 80k but 50k will do. First off buy as many silver ore as possible, go to Al-Kharid and buy a holy symbol mold. smelt the ores into bars at the furnace near al-kharid bank. then get your holy mould and use silver bars with furnace and make "all" saradomin symbols. when youre done with it sell them back for med. price on the grand exchange. remember, be COOL afro
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Cheap and Easy Crafting and Smithing xp (f2p+p2p)   Cheap and Easy Crafting and Smithing xp (f2p+p2p) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:17 pm

lol i like this, but the only problem is I have a feeling that they won't sell Sad
Back to top Go down
http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com
my stat wins

my stat wins

PostSubject: nice   Cheap and Easy Crafting and Smithing xp (f2p+p2p) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:52 am

nice i gotta try that sometime =D nice guide dude gl to all your goals the same Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap and Easy Crafting and Smithing xp (f2p+p2p)   Cheap and Easy Crafting and Smithing xp (f2p+p2p) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap and Easy Crafting and Smithing xp (f2p+p2p)
Page 1 of 1