Bandit Skills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a level 3 skiller clan for runescape that you should sign up and join ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merchanting and smelting =)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taillade

Taillade

Merchanting and smelting =) Empty
PostSubject: Merchanting and smelting =)   Merchanting and smelting =) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:19 am

Hey guys, ive found a pretty easy way to make money =)
some of u have probably heard of this before, but smithing is a good way coz u can buy the ore, for example, coal and iron, and u make about 100-150 profit per bar!
This is really not hard to do, just need 30 smithing, if ur not quite up to 30, u can smelt bronze bars, but the tin and copper, making about 30-60 profit per bar =)
any questions about this just ask
another good way of making money, although not exactly getting xp is merchanting cowhides, what u do is u buy the cowhide max price, go to alkhaird and tan them. u then sell the leather and make good easy money =) although unfortunately this doesnt get u xp like smelting bars does =(

have fun guys, i hope u all enjoy! =)
Back to top Go down
Etobandit
Admin
Etobandit

PostSubject: Re: Merchanting and smelting =)   Merchanting and smelting =) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 am

good idea thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rsbandits.my-rpg.com
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Merchanting and smelting =)   Merchanting and smelting =) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Yea, on my main I was originally going to do this but I didn't have enough money to make a good profit off the bars. Just about the only good way you can sell these is if your a member and you sell them at a members trade world.

Or atleast that's my experience...
Back to top Go down
http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com
Taillade

Taillade

PostSubject: Re: Merchanting and smelting =)   Merchanting and smelting =) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:15 pm

yes, thats fair enuf red =) but if u want to make enuf money to buy enuf bars to make more profit, just keep doing it, even small amounts, eventually u make money! when u have heaps, the money will just roll in from bars or cowhide, whatever u wanna do =) lol!
Back to top Go down
l0rd m3rdur3

PostSubject: Re: Merchanting and smelting =)   Merchanting and smelting =) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:41 am

if your member then do dwarf cannon quest and make the steel bars into cannonballs. (you will need a cannonball mould) that way you make even more money and more exp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merchanting and smelting =)   Merchanting and smelting =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Merchanting and smelting =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bandit Skills :: skill guides-
Jump to: