a level 3 skiller clan for runescape that you should sign up and join ASAP

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A good way to make cash!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CuteGabi

PostSubject: A good way to make cash!   Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:53 pm

a really good way to make cash is to... but u need to have done rune mysteries i think it is...

1. get some cash, about 1-200k.
2. spend all your money on rune essences.
3. go to Falador in a air running world. (world 16)
4. then wear a air tiara or something and take with u full bag with rune ess. (unoted)
5. req someone with 88+ runecrafting, they will probably say something like... 9x! cutegabi!
6. then just craft the essence into air runes, and if u req someone with 9x u will get 252 air runes =D
7. go bank the air runes and repeat it.

hope my guide help you to earn some fast money to train your other skills or buy some epic outfit =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A good way to make cash!   Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:29 pm

CuteGabi wrote:
a really good way to make cash is to... but u need to have done rune mysteries i think it is...

4. then wear a air tiara or something and take with u full bag with rune ess. (unoted)
5. req someone with 88+ runecrafting, they will probably say something like... 9x! cutegabi!
6. then just craft the essence into air runes, and if u req someone with 9x u will get 252 air runes =D

hope my guide help you to earn some fast money to train your other skills or buy some epic outfit =)
Nice, I wasn't thinking about using Req Assist to make profit, just reaching level 33 to make 3 runes per ess. But with those only concerned about money you make 2,772gp per inventory - which if you spent 200k on this method would bring up a total profit of aound 430-450K. Nice method, I'm going to have to try this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com
CuteGabi

PostSubject: Re: A good way to make cash!   Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Red-Daisuke wrote:
CuteGabi wrote:

Nice, I wasn't thinking about using Req Assist to make profit, just reaching level 33 to make 3 runes per ess. But with those only concerned about money you make 2,772gp per inventory - which if you spent 200k on this method would bring up a total profit of aound 430-450K. Nice method, I'm going to have to try this!

yup =) i use it myself to earn money Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etobandit
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A good way to make cash!   Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:14 pm

thanks for the idea Smile i kno i was talking to my friend about this method, you can make the max exp per 24 hrs in like 15 minutes, fastest rcing exp atm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rsbandits.my-rpg.com
Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A good way to make cash!   Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Well, the other day I sold 500 yews logs and got about 250k. I spent 180k of it on Full Rune armor. I spent another 50-60k on it for 55 magic. I had a total of 14k left. Using this method, in about 1 hour I've turned that 14k into 70k. This is really nice and it's more efficient than wcing to me if the rune ess is selling. I'm definitely using this when I don't feel like wcing. Thanks!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good way to make cash!   

Back to top Go down

A good way to make cash!
Page 1 of 1