Bandit Skills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a level 3 skiller clan for runescape that you should sign up and join ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)

Go down 
+3
Chad
burnt
Red-Daisuke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) Empty
PostSubject: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:23 pm

A guide for getting 99 magic - enjoy! Very Happy

..::99 Magic Guide by - Red Daisuke::..

To start off, you need runes. To get a good 20k I suggest doing the Stronghold of Security and the place near Edgeville and Barbarian Village. If you need more money to buy runes, try getting your skills up with the other guides that are available here.
Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) 99magicguide

Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) Levels1-25

1. Levels 1-25: Always use the highest level attack spell you can as that's the fastest way to get experience. I recommend a staff of air, as almost all attack spells require air runes.

Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) Levels25-55

2. Levels 25-55(Low Budget): Continue using the highest level attack spells available. A good place for target practice is the Zamorak mage in Varrock Palace and the Lesser Demon at Wizard Tower.

3. Levels 25-55(High Budget): Use the highest level teleportation spell you have available. For this I recommend 50k+ (for runes) to start with and an air staff.
    Members - A good way to obtain law runes is law running in worlds 66 and 99. (Make sure you mine your pure essence for the best deal.)

4. Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) Levels55-99

Levels 55-99(Non-Members): High-Alchemy!!!!!!!!!!! High alchemy is a good way to make money while gaining experience. For an up-to-date list of items you can High-Alc with either no gp loss or even gp gain, visit: High Alch Prices - No gp loss!
    Exclamation Be sure to vote for them to see all their items, buy the items at the prices given on the site, and enter how much your are buying your Nature Runes for in the top hand corner or this method has the potential to fail!

5. Levels 55-75(Members): Same as method above, only more items available to High-Alch.

6. Levels 75-99(Members): After completing Desert Treasure, grab your Ancient Magicks staff. Same as the first method, just keep pounding away your opponents with your highest attack spells and working your way to your Skill Cape.
    Optional - If you went with the high budget method for 25-55, it's easily applied here as well. Start teleporting all over the place, however, if you are using any potentially "dangerous" teleportation spells - such as the wilderness teleport - make sure you always keep with you enough runes to teleport to a safe location.

To all those who have low money or come to a point where you can not afford runes, a good place to train is Fist of Guthix. This is especially a good place to train your attack magics, as you are given free runes on entry to the arena. If you do not care about your rating at the arena, I recommend following someone who is completely stronger than you into the arena, as you will have a good chance of fighting them and the longer it takes to kill your opponent - the more experience you get per game.

I did not incorporate Lunar Magic into this guide because I am very unfamiliar with those spells and do not know their advantages/disadvantages. If at anypoint you feel you can make more experience with those spells - do so, but at your own risk. Also, anyone who submits a leveling guide for Lunar Magics to me via pm, I will add it to the guide as well as give you credit for your work.

Last edited by Red-Daisuke on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com
burnt

burnt

PostSubject: Re: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Wow, very organized guide. I think this will help alot of people.=) Great Job!

-Burnt F1shie
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:54 pm

burnt wrote:
Wow, very organized guide. I think this will help alot of people.=) Great Job!

-Burnt F1shie
Thanks Very Happy

This guide took me about an hour and 15minutes to write. I spent the other 15minutes going through for spelling errors and polishing it up.
Back to top Go down
Chad

Chad

PostSubject: Re: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Very nice, oraganzied and well explained Very Happy Good job ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.nausicaa.net/wiki/Main_Page
Deathsaber

Deathsaber

PostSubject: Re: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Very good guide but for f2p if u want to make a pure i suggest doing curse until u reach lvl 99... its good but really really boring and u might get one hit koed cause u only have 10 hp.
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:31 am

Deathsaber wrote:
Very good guide but for f2p if u want to make a pure i suggest doing curse until u reach lvl 99... its good but really really boring and u might get one hit koed cause u only have 10 hp.
I actually heard of this method, but there's one thing I don't like about it. To successfully get experience for the skill and be able to cast it again, you need to actually miss with the spell. An easy way to do this is if you can reach -65 magic attack. That almost guarantees a miss, so if you can reach that, feel free to use that Zamorak Mage as target practice

Last edited by Red-Daisuke on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Etobandit
Admin
Etobandit

PostSubject: Re: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:32 pm

love the guide thanks i might use Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rsbandits.my-rpg.com
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Etobandit wrote:
love the guide thanks i might use Smile
Thanks eto Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Chad wrote:
Very nice, oraganzied and well explained Very Happy Good job ^^
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wakabala

Wakabala

PostSubject: Re: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Very good guide, I completely forgot non-mems could high alch (do'h >.<).

Also that link to high alch prices without any gp loss will be invaluable in the future, many thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Wakabala wrote:
Very good guide, I completely forgot non-mems could high alch (do'h >.<).

Also that link to high alch prices without any gp loss will be invaluable in the future, many thanks Very Happy
YW, I actually just found that the other day. lol!
Back to top Go down
3 C L I P Se

3 C L I P Se

PostSubject: nice job!   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:16 pm

this is very well organized and will help a lot of new mages.. Very Happy great job red ur great! Razz
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:41 pm

3 C L I P Se wrote:
this is very well organized and will help a lot of new mages.. Very Happy great job red ur great! Razz
lol, thanks
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Update!!!
The guide has now be fitted with a Banner as well as Mini-Banners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)   Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Red's 99 Magic Guide (F&P-2P)
Page 1 of 1