Bandit Skills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a level 3 skiller clan for runescape that you should sign up and join ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Better Way to make a new acc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
my stat wins

my stat wins

The Better Way to make a new acc. Empty
PostSubject: The Better Way to make a new acc.   The Better Way to make a new acc. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 am

sorry prodigy but thats not the best way No

Instead u do all the things u would normally do in order to make an acc-tutorial-etc

then u get to lumbridge theres a couple things u 4gt to mention theres a ladder right by were you'll spawn off in that
house.-Go down the ladder talk to the Guy and tell him u will kill the dragon for him keep talking to him ull get two
250 exp lamps use on w/e u like.

then u go to the tutors right by there drop your air and mind runes then claim the magic tutors rune(you'll get extra mage exp cause more runes)

Then u can go to the fishing area ask for bout 5 foods cause first three lvls u only use bout 2 the 4th lvl ull use 1-3 of your foods depending on what they hit but u wont die if u dont lag much.Get the boots then climb up the rope
Then go north to the other stronghold ull see a ! mark once u go down the back entrance go straight there u dont have to examine the cells anymore thx to jagex go down and make ur usually way to the 10k plus two 500 exp lamps
and gloves ull have 200k and 1.5k free exp b4 u even buy anything.

then u go to G.E the fastest way to get through it is to talk to brugsen byron (i recomend use one of the 250 lamps on def.
then u can buy full steel steel scim power ammy to get atk up for steel go to small bank in varrock get 5 atk at dumies
then use 1 500 lamp on str other on hp there u go a good start off of an anything acc =D gl to further acc making.
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

PostSubject: Re: The Better Way to make a new acc.   The Better Way to make a new acc. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:06 am

well done yours help a kinda more than prods (prods yours still good Very Happy)

The Better Way to make a new acc. Icy_Sleep
Back to top Go down
Etobandit
Admin
Etobandit

PostSubject: Re: The Better Way to make a new acc.   The Better Way to make a new acc. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:29 am

good guide but you know u coulda just asked prod to add this lol bounce
Back to top Go down
http://rsbandits.my-rpg.com
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Better Way to make a new acc.   The Better Way to make a new acc. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:29 pm

i missed almost all this stuff because it was added since i quit sometime last here. Nice, if I start a true skiller account i'll definitely use both of the guides.
Back to top Go down
http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Better Way to make a new acc.   The Better Way to make a new acc. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Better Way to make a new acc.
Page 1 of 1