Bandit Skills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a level 3 skiller clan for runescape that you should sign up and join ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3 C L I P Se

3 C L I P Se

lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!! Empty
PostSubject: lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!!   lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:19 pm

i would like the thank etobandit cam , red and wakabala! for the great website and the amazingly good job on banner red!! you rock!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!!   lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:43 pm

3 C L I P Se wrote:
i would like the thank etobandit cam , red and wakabala! for the great website and the amazingly good job on banner red!! you rock!! Very Happy
Lol, thank you, the only hard part was the runescape symbol o.O
Back to top Go down
http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com
3 C L I P Se

3 C L I P Se

PostSubject: haha   lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:43 pm

haha yeah
Back to top Go down
Wakabala

Wakabala

PostSubject: Re: lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!!   lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Thanks a bunch Very Happy

I took a shot at making a banner but I only whipped up something really quick, Red took a lot more time on this one then I did with the older one.

One of these days though I'll take another shot at it =P
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!!   lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:54 am

Wakabala wrote:
Thanks a bunch Very Happy

I took a shot at making a banner but I only whipped up something really quick, Red took a lot more time on this one then I did with the older one.

One of these days though I'll take another shot at it =P
Lol, this was actually a "quick" work for me, it only took about 10-15 minutes to make it [most of my work is easily twice as along], the only thing that was lengthy was the runescape symbol - took like half an hour to render and it was still rather rigid at finish. Good Luck though - It's good to have competition Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!!   lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

lets all thank etobandit and red daisuke and wakabala!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bandit Skills :: events-
Jump to: