Bandit Skills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a level 3 skiller clan for runescape that you should sign up and join ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p)

Go down 
+3
Chad
Wakabala
Etobandit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Etobandit
Admin
Etobandit

99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p) Empty
PostSubject: 99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p)   99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:51 pm

first of all when going for 99 firemaking I definatly recommend burning maple logs. they cut your time almost in half from using willows. from 67 it will cost approx. 3.6m with maples if they are 44 gp each

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
some good f2p places to fm are... dual arena, edgeville,falador east bank, ge, and varrock east and west bank.

and a good place for p2p is port phas. ( most of the good places r in f2p)

when u fm at the ge there are two different ways to do this. the first one i highly recommend. most people call it
backwards firemaking. what you do is start at the banker with 2 tinderboxes in your inventory. you have 26 logs.
you run east or west (depending on ge side) and burn one, then run the east of it. and burn another. this takes alot of concentration but you can easily burn at least an extra 300 logs an hr. then once your at the end you move a square south or north and burn right back towards the banker. rinse and repeat

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hope this helps some people

-Etobandit
Back to top Go down
http://rsbandits.my-rpg.com
Wakabala

Wakabala

PostSubject: Re: 99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p)   99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:16 pm

I've never heard of that backwards method before, it sounds like it will really help though thanks!
Back to top Go down
Chad

Chad

PostSubject: Re: 99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p)   99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:48 am

Very good thought and not usually heard in most guides. Smile

(For Members ->)Another place people may find a good area to do firemaking (as well as the best place for cooking) is the Rogues Den. This is located in Burthope. You can find the entrance to Rogues Den by going through a trap door located next to the Bartender in the towns Bar. I recommend Rogues Den mainly for cooking if you decided to use the style that Etobandit mentioned, as Rogues Den isn't set up the same as the Grand Exchange. If you prefer fming as normal and in a rather quiet environment, then I would suggest trying out Rogues Den.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nausicaa.net/wiki/Main_Page
3 C L I P Se

3 C L I P Se

PostSubject: nice man ty a lot   99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 pm

ima try this one day Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
my stat wins

my stat wins

PostSubject: -F.O.G.   99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:33 pm

another really good place for fming is fog(fist of guthix) cause theres that bank dude there
and ur right there with a long hall way for fming and ill have to try that place i suggest a non fog world
for pce and quiet though.

-My Stat Wins-
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: 99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p)   99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Nice locations, although I really didn't understand the backwards burning method at the GE, I'd need to see it in person to see what your actually talking about.
Back to top Go down
http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com
Etobandit
Admin
Etobandit

PostSubject: Re: 99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p)   99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:33 pm

i can show u backwards method if u'd like Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathsaber

Deathsaber

PostSubject: Re: 99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p)   99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:38 pm

its a good guide... but one thing is that you sadly cant cut maples but u can burn em =[
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: 99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p)   99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Red-Daisuke wrote:
Nice locations, although I really didn't understand the backwards burning method at the GE, I'd need to see it in person to see what your actually talking about.
Thanks for showing me the method, It really looks like you can burn the extra 300+ logs an hour, it's a good way to fm
Back to top Go down
http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com
Etobandit
Admin
Etobandit

PostSubject: Re: 99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p)   99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:13 pm

glad i could help ya red Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p)   99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p) Empty

Back to top Go down

99 Firemaking locations (p2p+ f2p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bandit Skills :: skill guides-
Jump to: