Bandit Skills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a level 3 skiller clan for runescape that you should sign up and join ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =)

Go down 
+2
3 C L I P Se
Taillade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taillade

Taillade

isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =) Empty
PostSubject: isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =)   isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:54 pm

Hey guys, i know this isnt a skill guide but i didnt know how to post a new forum thing, lol..
i think we should all thank etobandit, for his time and efforts gone into building a great cc and forum, coz to be honest, i was about to quit rs, until i found all u guys =)
thank u so much eto, and congratulations on everything, uve done such a good job! =)
Back to top Go down
3 C L I P Se

3 C L I P Se

PostSubject: yeeeaaahh-haaa yeah!   isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:10 pm

nice post!! i agree eto uve done a great job on this cc and site..i hope all your dreams of skills come true!! cheers and congratzz!!!

thanks,
3 C L I P Se
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =)   isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:18 pm

yea, ty eto and ty crave for recruiting me o.O..... I'm currently working on new buttons for the links and i made the site banner also.... I love forums.... BTW you guys need to add a new section to the thing, like off topic and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com
Etobandit
Admin
Etobandit

PostSubject: Re: isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =)   isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:13 pm

thanks you guys r great and i did add off topic ( Misc.)
Back to top Go down
http://rsbandits.my-rpg.com
Wakabala

Wakabala

PostSubject: Re: isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =)   isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Thanks Eto, I only made my skiller to pass time before I unlocked my main. when I found out unlocking my main wasn't going to happen I was going to quit but since all you guys are so nice I decided to keep playing for you all.

And who knows maybe if I keep sending in lock appeals I'll finally get it back, and then I will REALLY thank eto xD
Back to top Go down
my stat wins

my stat wins

PostSubject: yea   isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:38 am

yea thx eto if it wasnt 4 u i wouldnt get so fast exp cause i hate skilling alone with
the cc i feel like im with a whole bunch of peeps so i have more confidence
to get better stats thx eto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =)   isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =) Empty

Back to top Go down

isnt a skill guide, but gratz and ty eto =)
Page 1 of 1