Bandit Skills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a level 3 skiller clan for runescape that you should sign up and join ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A way to start to getting some money for skills.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Log N Da Bnk

Log N Da Bnk

A way to start to getting some money for skills. Empty
PostSubject: A way to start to getting some money for skills.   A way to start to getting some money for skills. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Okay. First you need to start off by getting around 100k to start this.
Once you have this go to the G.E. and buy a Ring of Dueling 8 and some Varrock teleport tabs.
After you have these buy as many black dragon hides that you can. (Might take awhile to buy them for mid price but just leave it in til you get them)
Then use your ring of dueling to go to the Al Kharid duel arena.
Then proceed to the bank to get your hides and go to Ellis and tan them for 20 gp each.
Proceed to do so until all your hides are tanned then use your tele tab to go to varrock and go to G.E. and sell the tanned hides.
(The tanned hides have always sold immediately for me)
They sell a little over mid price but if you keep doing this you will start making a little money.

Enjoy and tell me what you think.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

A way to start to getting some money for skills. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A way to start to getting some money for skills.   A way to start to getting some money for skills. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:33 pm

Log N Da Bnk wrote:
Okay. First you need to start off by getting around 100k to start this.
Once you have this go to the G.E. and buy a Ring of Dueling 8 and some Varrock teleport tabs.
After you have these buy as many black dragon hides that you can. (Might take awhile to buy them for mid price but just leve it in til you get them)
Then use your ring of dueling to go to the Al Kharid duel arena.
Then proceed to the bank to get your hides and go to Ellis and tan them for 20 gp each.
Proceed to do so until all your hides are tanned then use your tele tab to go to varrock and go to G.E. and sell the tanned hides.
They sell a little over mid price but if you keep doing this you will start making a little money.

Enjoy and tell me what you think.
Very Happy
I like the idea, and this doesn't sound that well known either. Although, i don't like the fact it will be hard to sell and buy the hides because I'm impatient.

BTW - This is in the wrong section, it should be posted in: "skill guides"

Edit - Moved to right section.
Back to top Go down
http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com

A way to start to getting some money for skills.
Page 1 of 1