Bandit Skills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a level 3 skiller clan for runescape that you should sign up and join ASAP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good money and some smithing Experience for f2p and p2p.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cook1e Skill

Cook1e Skill

Good money and some smithing Experience for f2p and p2p. Empty
PostSubject: Good money and some smithing Experience for f2p and p2p.   Good money and some smithing Experience for f2p and p2p. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:55 pm

You should maybe have a start on 100k and 30 smithing (The blurite sword's should give you from 1 - 29 I think.) When you got that, Buy like... some iron ores and double as many coal as iron ore. Then smelt it to Steel Bars. Go Back to Grand Exchange when you are done and sell your bars. You will get money and some smithing Experience. Good Luck if you wanna try it.
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

PostSubject: Re: Good money and some smithing Experience for f2p and p2p.   Good money and some smithing Experience for f2p and p2p. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:12 pm

thanks for the guide helped alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red-Daisuke

Red-Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Good money and some smithing Experience for f2p and p2p.   Good money and some smithing Experience for f2p and p2p. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Cook1e Skill wrote:
You should maybe have a start on 100k and 30 smithing (The blurite sword's should give you from 1 - 29 I think.) When you got that, Buy like... some iron ores and double as many coal as iron ore. Then smelt it to Steel Bars. Go Back to Grand Exchange when you are done and sell your bars. You will get money and some smithing Experience. Good Luck if you wanna try it.
Lol, I didn't know steel bars sold for that much...

And yes The Knight's Sword quest gets you from level 1 to level 29 - I know first hand from doing it the other day.
Back to top Go down
http://lazy-fang.11.forumer.com
Wakabala

Wakabala

PostSubject: Re: Good money and some smithing Experience for f2p and p2p.   Good money and some smithing Experience for f2p and p2p. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Another note to add is if you are a member you can smelt the steel bars into cannon balls for an even higher profit.

I forget if you need to complete that one cannon quest in order to make them though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good money and some smithing Experience for f2p and p2p.   Good money and some smithing Experience for f2p and p2p. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good money and some smithing Experience for f2p and p2p.
Page 1 of 1